Carston is at the funnest age. Mike and I are so entertained by him. He has the cutest little personality. He has started doing some funny things. He loves his feet,and eats them every chance he gets... He has no hair on the back of his head because he scoots on his back all over the floor.. He eats all of his fingers.. as many as he can get in his mouth, and he screams like a 3 yr old little girl. We are trying to figure out the video thing so you can see some of these. Basically we think everything he does is super cute and his a fun little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey there!! I'm so glad you have a blog! Now we can keep better in touch. Carston is so cute!! Aren't you just loving the stages they go through. Being a Mom is the best!! I didn't say easiest, but definatly the best!! Let's play soon!
KELSIE!!! I saw your blog on Angie's and was so excited. I was thinking about you the other day and had no idea what your married name was and wanted to see how you are. Carston is sooo cute, looks like things are going well for you. We totally need to get together sometime!
Alisha "Moss"
Cute pictures! Man, we really need to get down your way. I was so sad when we all ended up sick and had to cancel our trip down there. We'll do it again soon! oh & p.s.
You've been tagged, go to my blog and see the rules!
Post a Comment