The Dancing Party !








Happy Birthday to Shep. Shep turned 2 today,and had such a fun party. We did everything Shep loves to do... including dancing. He loves Karri to turn music on and dance with him. So we all danced with him. LuLu pulled out some awesome moves like the Jerk and the wave (wish I would have had my video camera). Aren't we glad we have moms to laugh at! Carston was having so much fun watching he thought it was hilarious.

Thanks for such a fun party Shep !!



5 comments:

Jaylynn said...

Woops, sorry Kels, posted on the wrong one! I left ya a message about these pictures on the post below, I guess. I can't see where the "Comments" link is at the end of your posts or the Date of your posts. I think you can go into Customize and set it to show the date and change font color from the same blue of the background to somethin else. just a thought! Not that it matters, it's just easier for us blind bats that type late at night! hee hee

Stephens said...

Just got your picture of Carston. What a cute a little guy!! Thanks a bunch...I love getting pictures!

Jaylynn said...

Thanks for the cute picture of Carston! We finally checked our mail today ~ friday. Hope you had a wonderful Easter too! We miss you guys, how was the visit with the Martins as well? I heard it was a good time. I bet you had Carston dressed up so cute for Easter, I wanna see pictures!

Alisha said...

Kelsie, I'm not sure about putting the number on either. You can just email me at alishamears@yahoo.com. I'm so excited, I think it'd be great to get together!

Cody and Eliza said...

Aunt Linda and Grandma Ruth getting jiggy with it. We miss being able to participate in these events. Thanks for the posts.