We had such a fun day at 5 mile pass. We went 4-wheeling with Mark, Jaylynn, Aldon and Adi. I was a little worried how Carston would do, but he ate it up.. He loved it. He rode in the Carrier with Mike and on his 2nd ride fell dead asleep. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey there! Cute pics! Carston is getting so big and he's so dang cute! I saw your parents at Costco the other day! We need to hang. I think I can handle an outing now!
Hey Kels! I didn't know you had a blog, it's so cute! We need to do our bike ride again soon.
Carston looks so cute and chubby! Haven't talked to you guys forever...hopefully things are going good!!
Thanks so much for everything Kels! We had a wonderful time visiting and going to the Tulips, the kids were so stinkin cute there! I got some great shots. Thanks also for letting us stay with you and for the cute outfits for Adi! It's going to be hot this weekend = 90, so I can put her in those cute summer clothes! Thanks Again for everything, we had a blast!
Looks fun! Do you guys have quads?
Post a Comment