Summer Time !!!






We have been having so much fun in the Sun. We love to be outside and have had some fun playmates...
Carston & his girlfriend Kennedy flirting at the Gardens.
Carston and his Friend Christian chillin in some shade at the Gardens. Christian is a week younger than Carston but is totally crawling... Maybe it will inspire Carston to get movin !!
Our pool opened this weekend so we invited our Cousins down, but found out it was closed again because of contamination... so we had a little pool party in the back yard instead. Carston loved it, and he didn't even mind getting splashed in the face. We are excited for Summer it is going to be so much fun.

3 comments:

Stephens said...

Give Carston hugs for me...he looks like such a cuddly baby!! Kelsie!?! Have you read the Twilight books? Give me a call and I will tell you what the shirts said...it's too hard to type!

Jaylynn said...

So cute, and so jealous, it hasn't been warm enough to pull out our pool yet. I can't wait for summer! Wait isn't it suppose to be here already! I love Carston's chubby grin! what a lady killer!

Cody and Eliza said...

What a cute little boy! I like the name Carston too. Thanks for letting us in on your lives. Cody