We had the most amazing day up at the Canyon... it was simply beautiful. Only in Utah would 3 crazy mom's attempt to Snowshoe with 4 little boys 3 and under. We were quite a sight i am sure, but we did it and the boys were so goood !!! Carston was a super boy and loved eating snow and chasing his cousins up and down the sled hill. Lindsee, Karri and I were enjoying soaking up the sunshine and felt like it was our day at the beach !! Thanks girls for such a fun day.. let's do it again !
A day at the "Beach"
We had the most amazing day up at the Canyon... it was simply beautiful. Only in Utah would 3 crazy mom's attempt to Snowshoe with 4 little boys 3 and under. We were quite a sight i am sure, but we did it and the boys were so goood !!! Carston was a super boy and loved eating snow and chasing his cousins up and down the sled hill. Lindsee, Karri and I were enjoying soaking up the sunshine and felt like it was our day at the beach !! Thanks girls for such a fun day.. let's do it again !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I seriously think this day is engraved on my mind forever, it was so fun and so beautiful. Thanks for talking me into coming down, I do not regret it.
Post a Comment