Carston has turned into quite the wild man.. and he loves to run. I swore I would never put my kid on a leash but did resort to it the other day while at my cousins wedding. Shep was having a great time walking Carston, and Carston thought it was hilarious ! At least it is a cute Monkey leash rather then an ugly mean one! The things we have to do as Mom's to keep us sane.
Carston loves to put on my sunglasses.
Thanks Grandpa Martin for the fun day at Disney on Ice.
I was a little worried how Carston would react to Disney on Ice this time....Because we went to Chuck E.Cheese this week and Carston was riding his favorite ride (merry go-round) and all of a sudden he let out a horrific scream and started jumping off the ride. Luckily i grabbed him and was trying to figure out what frazzled him... Chuck E. was walking around and i guess Carston had seen him and freaked out... He is at the stage were he is afraid of characters...
So as soon as Disney on Ice started.. Carston started screaming. I was worried we were going to have to leave, but he relaxed after a little while and was having fun waving at Mickehy & Minnie.
2 comments:
So cute! It was a fun quick visit, thanks for everything! For some reason your blog doesn't show the dates or that you have made a new post (no blog update on mine) so anyways I hadn't checked it thinking there was nothing new, but you did post some from the disney show! Could you send me pic's from it, since my camera died. Thanks
Who got married? I love Disney on ice. I know what you mean when you say, the things Mothers do to keep sane!!!!
Post a Comment