Big Truck

Carston got to celebrate his B-day with Grandma and Grandpa Martin on his real Birthday. They were passing thru town and were able to stop and spend Carston's special day with us.
They were a hit with the Big Truck they got Carston for his Birthday. He was so excited to get it out of the box and ride on it. Thank-you for such a fun present.
Now that he has had the truck a week or two, his new obsession is lifting it up. It is hilarious he grunts as he lifts it onto the chair or coach. He is a cute little monkey and we are glad he is 2 and are glad he got to celebrate his Birthday with both of his grandparents.

1 comment:

mckay said...

Hi Kelsie! It's Mckay-from the ILP China group! I wasn't sure this was you until I found Janelle in your sidebar! How are you?! Your little boy is adorable! I found you through Melissa E.'s blog. It was fun seeing what you have been up to. Tell Janelle I said hi.