Pumpkin Patch

We love this time of year and one of our favorite things is going to the Rasmussen Pumpkin Patch. We had so much FUN playing in the Pumpkin's. Carston was trying to pick-up BIG Pumpkins, and loved pulling the wagons and playing with Abby and Baya.




5 comments:

Stephens said...

Wow- Lots of pictures- that's great!! Kids grow so fast... Carston already looks so much older than when we saw him last :)

Janelle said...

How fun!!! I can't wait to see pictures of when Carston is carving his HUGE pumpkin!!! Kids are so much fun!!!

Thekrogwoman said...

Hey Kels! Miss you. I've really been staying in lately simply because I have no energy to lug the kids around on an outing. This baby will be born soon and then I'm really going to be tied down! Sheesh! Maybe you and Carston can come over and keep us company!! Talk to you soon!

Jaylynn said...

So fun! Love the pumpkins and him trying to lift them, that's hilarious! It was so fun to have you guys here and and get to see you, it really had been forever since we'd seen ya! Carston is so grown up, I love it, so much fun as they go through this independent stage!

Haily Brian said...

You have been having so much fun! We miss you guys!