Linda and Kelly's Christmas Card Picture. They wanted to show off all there dang cute grandkids. It was crazy trying to get a picture that was good of all of them. This is the only one that they were all looking at the Camera. Carston loves his Lou Lou and Pompa Kelly.
Carston with all his cousin's.
Linda and Kelly's Christmas Card Picture. They wanted to show off all there dang cute grandkids. It was crazy trying to get a picture that was good of all of them. This is the only one that they were all looking at the Camera. Carston loves his Lou Lou and Pompa Kelly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you guys like Carston's outfit and it fit him. Mike-I am sure you especially enjoyed the movie :-D Anyway, Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year. I thought I would have heard from you guys on Christmas so I am a little late... glad you guys have the blog now!
Wow, so many kids in that picture! I remember when it was just the two girls, and now in just 3 yrs, they have seven grandkiddos! So fun! Carston is a handsome cutie, can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment