Thanksgiving weekend in Idaho.

Carston with Grandpa and Grandma Great. It was a special treat to have them spend Thanksgiving in Idaho.

Carston had so much fun getting to know Grandpa Lenny and Grandma Sharon. He even smiled every once and awhile for them ! Carston with his Aunt Megs !
Look at that smile !!!!













2 comments:

Stephens said...

Thanks for posting pictures! It is so nice to see updated ones...seriously Carston is such a cute baby! I sent your package last Thurs. If you want to open it before Christmas you can, cause Carston's outfit could be a good church Christmas outfit. You don't have to if you want surprises though!

Jaylynn said...

I am so glad you guys are blogging! I am excited to see pictures from Christmas!! I'm so lame, since we all were there and played the Rockband the whole stinkin time, great pictures we'll have! Anyways, we had a great time with you guys, can't wait for the next trip!