"The happiest place on Earth" I don't know what it is about Disneyland, but I LOVE IT ! ..and so did Carston. We had the best day, Carston was such a trooper and loved Disneyland. His favorite ride was Jungle boat and the Buzz ride. The parade was amazing.. and Disneyland is September is also amazing we made it on every ride at least once and some twice. Carston napped on Pirates twice.
Disneyland
"The happiest place on Earth" I don't know what it is about Disneyland, but I LOVE IT ! ..and so did Carston. We had the best day, Carston was such a trooper and loved Disneyland. His favorite ride was Jungle boat and the Buzz ride. The parade was amazing.. and Disneyland is September is also amazing we made it on every ride at least once and some twice. Carston napped on Pirates twice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i know. You can't help but smile and be happy when you are at Disneyland. I bet it was fun to watch Carston.
Post a Comment