Sunny California





What a great trip. Beach,Beach,Beach. We love the beach. Thanks Mom and Dad for such a great trip.

6 comments:

Karri Sloan said...

Soooo Fun! Wasn't it the best trip. I miss Cali already. I love your pics.

Thekrogwoman said...

It was so fun to see you again...even if it had to be at Albertsons! I'm going to call so we can play once my stinky head cold goes away!!

Jaylynn said...

Looks like you had so much fun!! What cute pictures too, I am jealous of the beach! When we finally decide to go next year, we'll have to get the inside scoop from you on Disney!

Stephens said...

I am so jealous!! I want to go to the beach! Did you ever finish reading the Host?

Haily Brian said...

That does look like so much fun. The beach is the greatest.

Leslie said...

hello miss kelsie, look how cute you and your little family are!!! Jessica was telling me you live by thanksgiving point, we live soooo close!! We need to get together girl.