Carston is turning into the cutest little boy ever. I know I am his Mom, but i seriously can't believe how cute he is! Lately he has been so fun. Mike and I are constantly entertained by him. It is a good think he is so cute.. because he is also a Busy little bugger. He has the best facial expressions. At church last Sunday we were trying to keep him contained and Mike started blowing on his face and Carston thought it was hilarious...
Cute Carston
Carston is turning into the cutest little boy ever. I know I am his Mom, but i seriously can't believe how cute he is! Lately he has been so fun. Mike and I are constantly entertained by him. It is a good think he is so cute.. because he is also a Busy little bugger. He has the best facial expressions. At church last Sunday we were trying to keep him contained and Mike started blowing on his face and Carston thought it was hilarious...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment