Festival of Tree's... Emma performed at the Festival and we all went to see her. She had a little solo singing Frosty.. Carston loves being with his cousin's but he doesn't love being in his stroller.. I let him out and oh what a mistake he was off for the tree's, and when mean mom grabbed him he throw his body and started screaming. Oh my !!! I seriously don't know where this kid got his determined personality... (it's not from me). Dylan kept wanting to take pics with Carston and then look at them on the camera. I seriously couldn't get a good pic, but I love the one of all the kids because not one of them is looking at the camera. My favorite tree was one made of golf clubs... look close. The trees were pretty but the best part was the yummy cinnamon rolls...
1 comment:
I love the festival of trees
Post a Comment