Carston at 18 months !














All I have to say is he is one cute little guy ! I seriously can't get enough of him. I love these cute pics my cousin took.

6 comments:

Janelle said...

Those pictures are adorable! You are right, he is sooooo cute!!! It was fun to watch him play with Davis yesterday! I can't believe that Carston liked Davis that much! It was fun!

cabeandmelplus3 said...

So cute he is so handsome!! I also went onto your cousins blog and website and I love love the one of Carston walking in the snow and it is the back of him!! I love it she is so great! What a handsome little boy!

Jaylynn said...

Wow, those turned out so grrrr8! What a handsome little devil! Is that a picture of him walking in the snow? If so, that looks like the cover of a book or something, so adorable! Can't wait to see you guys in 2 weeks!

Haily Brian said...

What adorable pictures. Kennedy is screaming at me saying, "I want to see Carston, I love him Mommy!" Over and over again. How are things going? I will try to call you again today! Looking at your blog makes me a little homesick. We miss you guys!

Tyson & Megan said...

He is just so handsome. I wanted to say HAPPY LATE B-DAY! Sorry I never called. Work has been crazy the past few weeks. We moved into a new building and we even had to work part of the weekend. So that was exciting, but it is really nice to have a new facility and to be done moving into it. It is 3 stories, and now the tallest building in Blackfoot. haha.

The Walters said...

Kelsie your blof looks so cute, I haven't seen it for a while. Carston is getting so big.