Playin with Pomps !



Carston loves his "Pomps". He loves to go and play ball, hide and seek and chase with him. We love living so close that he can do this just about anytime he wants to. These pictures are of him and Pompa at the Gardens. Since I am an emotional, tired and lazy prego momma.... Lulu and Pompa have been the best and take Carston alot!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

what?! number 2???!! i'm so jealous, fill me in.

oh yah, congrats!!!

Alisha said...

So cute!! You're prego too? Congrats!! When are you due? We should get together and go to the farm or something. I'd love to get together. Oh ya, Brandon's brother and his wife just moved into your neighborhood.

Stephens said...

Ah- that is so nice to have baby-sitters so close!! Thanks for letting us stay with you- Tommy keeps asking if I remember Carston. I have been slacking on your present, hopefully next week I will get it in the mail- no promises though!