Our newest addition

Our first week home has been great. Carston is an awesome big brother and he loves Cormac so much. He gives him sweet kisses and holds him so good. Mike had been a champ. He has 2 wks off work and i changed my first and only diaper yesterday, because he was busy planting flowers.
We are enjoying this sweet little boy so much, and hoping he stays this good forever.




7 comments:

Janelle said...

He is soooooooooo cute!!! But of course we new he was going to be cute because look at Carston!!! I am glad Cormac is good for you I hope he stays that way!!!

Tyson & Megan said...

Gorgeous!! I can't wait to meet the little guy.... and we always love getting to see Carston!!

Thekrogwoman said...

Kels, he's darling!! I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! Congrats!! Best of luck with the two kiddos. Once you get a little more settled, lets play!! By the way, he was born on my anniversary. It's a great day!!

Jaylynn said...

He is so sweet! Such a good little baby, and so very peaceful! Thanks for letting us come stay and play with you!

James said...

Congrats Kelsi and Mike! We are happy to hear that he is here and healthy! He looks alot like Carston- so adorable! It will be so fun to raise these two little guys! Take care

Karalyn Marzo said...

Congrats Kels! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh I didn't realize you had updated your blog yet... Guess I should have checked it. I was hoping to see your little man on here. I can't believe how hectic it has been with all the baby stuff in your family. i am so glad eveything went so smoothly for you. We hope everything is alright with Lindsays baby as well. I haven't seen her little one yet. I am so anxious. We love you guys and are excited to meet little Cormac.