Santa and Carston




We had our first Christmas Party on Saturday and Santa was there. I thought Carston was going to be ok with Santa because he was pointing at him and walking up to him, but I was wrong.. He didn't like it at all when I put him on Santa's lap. Oh well he sure likes sitting on Daddy's lap. We were cheezin it up !!! Christmas is so much fun with kids, because I got to sit on Santa's lap.. haven't done that for years !

4 comments:

Leslie said...

very cute! I think when you have kids it allows you to be a kid again through them :) How fun! We really do need to get together with me, you, amy and Jess...Let me know if you guys want to. Jess has Mondays off so maybe we should plan a monday?? Love ya!

Jaylynn said...

Cute! My kids have always liked to see santa...but sitting on his lap is a different story.. terified! So I don't push it anymore, it's better forall of us that way..hee hee, cute pic of you and Carston on Santa's lap! Kels u r so cute!

Shannon said...

I took Breanne to see Santa last week and she was fine until I put her in his lap..just like you said. She screamed like crazy.

P.S. Carston is so big and so cute. I love seeing the pictures of what you guys have been up to!

Haily Brian said...

Shut up! He is so dang cute. I love that top picture of him. Kennedy likes Santa too when he is from afar, but she does not want him to come to her room. It looks like you guys are having a good time!